Introducing **Globetrotter**, a feature-rich signature style script, reminiscent of memories and notes jotted in a traveler’s notebook.
**Globetrotter** will be a perfect fit for:
- modern, edgy branding projects - perfect for fashion, beauty, blogging, and feminine brands
- design projects like cards, stationery, or typography creations
- print design like magazines, flyers, & more
- social media graphics + quotes
- full upper + lowercase characters
- numbers, punctuation
- Western European Language Support
- 52 stylistic alternates for lowercase letters
- 56 ligatures
- PUA-encoding for easy access to all of the beautiful alternate characters
an ll rr al am an ant ar as att bar bb cc dd ee el em en ent er es ett ff gg gl il im in int ir is int ll lu mm nn ob ol om on oo or os pr rr ss st tr tt ul em en er us utt zz
Font files include .otf, .ttf, and webfonts. Some fonts include OpenType features, best accessed through programs that support OpenType features like Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator — you can access them through the Glyphs panel! Ligatures, swashes, and other special characters may also be (tediously) accessed through a standard character map and copy/pasted. It is highly recommended that you understand what you are purchasing before you do so — the extra characters WILL take some hunting down if you don’t have easy-access software like Adobe products.
Introducing Design School – our jam packed platform with its own mini search engine! Design School was made to help you learn all there is to know about fonts, graphics, templates, designs, file types, different software programs, Frequently Asked Questions and much much more.